Fun, Fun, Fun

I've been playing in my craft room today with some new products from Stamp-It Australia that I received in the mail yesterday. Fun, Fun, Fun!!!  
All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.

recipe:
Rose Clock stamp from Stamp-It Australia
whisper white card stock
crumb cake, pretty in pink, regal rose, certainly celery and wild wasabi SU markers
basic pearls, dimensionals


recipe:
crumb cake card stock
crumb cake and baja breeze ink
sweet sorbet DSP
Journey Script stamp from Stamp-It Australia
Gorgeous Grunge stamp set
You're Lovely (SAB stamp set)
doilies, basic pearls, linen thread, dimensionals, sponge
flower ribbon - forgotten name but LOVE it - sadly it's not available anymore


recipe:
same products as in the above card except for the linen thread
plus...
Gorgeous Grunge Stamp set
delicate designs embossing folder
needlepoint border embossing folder
7/16" trim
pool party ribbon (retired)





Comments

Nan0807 said…
These are all great! I really love the rose clock. I may have to breakdown and order it.
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Sharon - I really love that stamp too - it's one of my fav's