Changed My Mind

Have you ever started out making one card only to get
an idea for a completely different card?
That's what happened to me this morning.
I was working on a card for the 
when I had an idea for a completely different card
and I had to make it.

This is that card.


Definitely not a Christmas card but it was a
fun card to make.
I scored some lines on the card base to give it some
more texture. The torn edge on the corner shows a hint
of the pool party card stock peaking through picking up
on the print in the dsp.

supplies:
all products are Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: crumb cake, pool party
dsp: print poetry dsp paper stack 
stamp set: rose clock (stamp-it australia)
ink: crumb cake, baked brown sugar, pink pirouette,
       pretty in pink, certainly celery, wild wasabi
washi tape (recollections) 
punch: scalloped tag topper punch
embellishments: washi tape (recollections), 5/8" crochet trim,
       7/16" trim, linen thread, lace flowers, doily (not SU), pearls (not SU),
       vintage trinkets

Happy Stampin'

Comments