Oh What Fun!

I've mentioned in earlier posts that StampNation just 
had it's 3rd birthday and is celebrating all week long 
with a new challenge every day. The challenge for this 
card was to go back and pick a challenge from the month 
and year that you joined StampNation. 
The challenges never close there which is
FUN! FUN! FUN!

The challenge for December 2011, which is when I joined
was to 'color it in'. Choose any image you'd like and color 
it in. Since I joined in December I decided to go with this 
image of caroling snowmen that I had borrowed from a friend.

I seriously have to get my own snowmen stamps - love 
them!! They always put such a smile on my face :)


recipe:
all products are Stampin' Up!
card stock: whisper white
stamp: christmas messages 
sorry I don't remember the name of the snowmen stamp - 
if you know send me a message please
island indigo baker's twine
decorative dots embossing folder
ink - varying shades of the colors you see (too many to list)
blender pen
dimensionals

Happy Stampin'

Comments