2 for 1


 A few days ago I posted this card


 Later that same day when I was cleaning up my mess, I was looking 
at the doilies that I used for sponging and decided to sponge the whole 
doily. I really like how they looked so I made another card using 
the same sketch.


You can make any color card stock you want. Just take your ink pad, a
sponge and some white card stock and sponge it on. I left mine a little
'splotchy' in spots - I like that it's not a solid color - it gives it a little different
look than I would have gotten if I'd use the card stock of that color.


The label maker greeting is typically something I would 
use on a grunge themed card but decided to try it on these 
cards and I have to say, I love how it looks!

So, don't always throw those leftover pieces away - 
they may just be perfect for another card.



supplies:
card stock: whisper white, bermuda bay, basic black
ink: calypso coral, bermuda bay
big shot: large delicate doilies
embellishments: basic pearls, very vintage designer buttons,
     whisper white baker's twine
label maker

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


Comments