How Did I Get Here?

The other day I posted this card and mentioned that I had a 
completely different idea in mind when I headed to my 
craft room to play.



This was the card that I had in mind to make. Completely
different right? 


How did I get here?

I started both cards by masking off stripes and sponging on
some gray ink. But on the first card the stripes are wider as I 
grabbed the wrong tape. After I sponged them I didn't feel they 
worked with the flower card I had in mins - so, masculine it was.


I really like the width of these stripes, and just having the gray
and white really helps the 'vine' and the flowers to pop.

I love when that happens though - starting with an image in mind 
but something triggers a new idea that goes in a completely
different direction - and that both ideas work out.
It makes for a very happy and productive crafting day.


supplies:
card stock:whisper white, melon mambo, gumball green
stamp sets: summer silhouette, petite petals,
     blooming with kindness
ink: smoky slate, gumball green, melon mambo,
     elegant eggplant, basic black
embellishments: basic pearls, whisper white baker's twine


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!!

Comments