Live The Life You've Imagined

I'm experiencing technical difficulties right now - I'm unable to 
load my pics to my laptop directly - frustrating to say the least.
My camera reads as 'corrupted file' and my ipad went to a black screen.

But I did manage to take pics of a card I made today with my
cell phone - but I only managed to get one loaded...for now. 
I'm determined to get this fixed! and soon too!

My card today is for a challenge over at StampNation. It's a
beautiful photo that has a ton of inspiration and there are so many ways
I could have gone. 


I chose to keep the card CAS. I used the scooter from a retired SU stamp set
called On The Grow and the greeting is also from SU and is called 
Really Good Greetings. It doesn't show well in the photo but there are
3 layers of the whisper white card stock. I love the look of white on white.

I was going for a watercolor look without using the watercolor paper. I wanted
the crispness of the whisper white. I stamped the scooter with stazon ink and then 
used my blender pens to pick up ink and color the image.

I'm really happy with how this turned out, I only wish I was able to 
photograph it properly.

supplies:
card stock: whisper white
stamp sets: On The Grow, Really Good Greetings
ink: stazon, daffodil delight, so saffron, wild wasabi,
       crumb cake, sahara sand, basic black

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!!

Comments