Hello!

Sorry for the late post today. I'm trying to get myself into
a routine for posting but sometimes life happens and
it interrupts my schedule. 

My card today is for a color challenge at The Card Concept to 
use yellow, black, gray and white.


When I see these colors I automatically think of bees but
I don't own any stamps that are 'bee' themed. I just received
these new dies from Mama Elephant  in the mail today that
I was eager to play with and an idea popped into my
head instantly so I went with it.


I used the hello script die and the confetti die combined
with the Lotsa Links stamp set from CAS-ual Fridays to create a very
quick CAS (clean and simple) card, it might even be called
Clean & Graphic.


This card literally came together in minutes - it would be a 
good one to mass produce into a gift set . You could change the
angle and the colors for a bit of variety. There's little hearts
on the confetti die that would work beautifully too.

supplies
card stock: whisper white, basic black, so saffron
stamp sets: lots links (cas-ual fridays)
ink: basic gray, smoky slate, so saffron
dies: confetti and hello script (both from mama elephant)

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



Comments

~amy~ said…
What a great one layer card!
Ardyth said…
So pretty - love the multiple shades of grey and that die! So glad you joined us at the Card Concept!
Kay Miller said…
Wow! This is wonderful! Love the diagonal borders! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept! :)