It's a Wash!

A color wash that is! Colorwashing/watercoloring is
very trendy right now in the paper crafting world. There are
so many different ways to use it on a card. You can see some
of those ways if you hop on over to StampNation and
check out this week's challenge. The theme of course is
colorwashing/watercoloring on your project. I had so much
fun designing for this challenge that I had to make more.


I kept this card really simple. I just did the colorwash background
with a little stamping from the Gorgeous Grunge set and then
added the message using my label maker. I did mount the 
message on white first just as they were a little lost in the
background without it.  I thought about adding more to this but
in the end I decided to keep it simple as I really loved how
the background turned out.

Here is a peak at the cards the design team created for the
challenge at StampNation (mine's on the bottom right)


If you haven't tried this technique yet, you
really should. Besides being incredibly easy, it's also
incredibly fun!!

supplies:
card stock: lost lagoon, whisper white,
    watercolor paper
stamp set: gorgeous grunge
ink: lost lagoon, blackberry bliss
label maker


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!!


Comments