Leftovers Anyone?

My card today was made from leftover pieces that were
scattered all over my desk.


I made that decorative label with the little chevron pattern on it
months ago for another project but never used it. I came across
it about a week ago and set it on my desk. As I was cleaning up from
a day of card making and putting the unused pieces in a pile with the
chevron piece, I noticed that they all went together. 
So, I made a card.


The only thing I made for this card were the little flowers. I had a
piece of leftover whisper white card stock that was sponged
with Pacific Point. I loved how it looked against all the neutrals 
and the punch was sitting on my desk, so I used that for the 'pop' 
of color.  The bow was already tied onto the button. 
There's a bit of a circle theme going on with this card that I didn't
notice until just now.


Everything for this card was literally sitting on my desk. The funny
thing is, of all the cards I made that day this one is my favorite.

So, you know that pile of leftover pieces you have, and I know
you have one, we all do. Have a look through it and challenge
yourself to make a card with only the things you find in that pile.
If your pile is anything like mine, you could be making cards for 
days. 

supplies:
all from Stampin' Up unless noted
card stock: whisper white, crumb cake
dsp: fresh prints dsp pack
stamp sets: oh hello, faux veneer (altenew)
ink: early espresso, baked brown sugar, pacific point
embellishments: antique brads, brushed bronze button, 
     basic pearls, linen thread
punches: decorative label, 1 3/8" circle, petite petals
big shot: script hello (mama elephant)

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!!

Comments

Claire said…
Don't you just love it when you find something already made?! Love all the elements on this, especially that spotty background!