Happy Birthday StampNation!


StampNation is turning 4 today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!




I downloaded the dsp from StampNation. It was a birthday gift
from Guest Designer Chaitali Narla and free for all SN members.
It's adorable!! Thank you Chaitali!!

I've been having so much fun coloring digital images lately - 
and to be honest it's been easy to do while I've been getting
over an inner ear infection. I've got lots of images colored now
so I better get busy and make some cards.

StampNation is celebrating all week long!! There's guest designers,
challenges, videos and PRIZES!!!



If you're not already a member - what are you waiting for!!!
Head on over and join the party!!!

I'm also submitting this to the challenge at Seize the Birthday. This 
is my second card for that challenge - I had so much fun making the
first one that I decided to make another. The added theme for this
challenge is 'toppings'. I added a few sequins to this card
for my topping.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white, early espresso
stamp set: Birthday Wish (Stampendous)
digital image: Birdbrain Balloon (From the Heart)
dsp: digital image from Chaitali
ink: memento black
blendabilities: daffodil delight, coastal cabana, pumpkin pie,
       old olive
big shot: small stitched rectangle stackables (lawn fawn)
embellishments: sequins (craft medley)


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments

chrissy xx said…
I LOve these little birdbrains..GOrgeous colours and design.
Chrissyxx
Nancy said…
I'm thrilled you joined us again at STB with another entry Susan! Your coloring looks fabulous! That's one thing I have not mastered for sure! I guess I should practice shouldn't I? Lol.
OttawaMom said…
Beautifully coloured image and I love the fun, bright papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!