The Christmas Penguin


I was searching the internet yesterday, looking for an image
to use in the challenge at Merry Monday this week. When I saw
this penguin holding a present, I downloaded him right away.
He's adorable!


I grabbed my blendabilities and started coloring - I'm hoping
that Stampin' Up! can resolve the issues with the pens soon because
I think they are fantastic!!

I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches to put it together.
It's clean and simple but has a ton of possibilities. 


supplies:
all from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white
dsp: all is calm, season of style
digital image:Cuddly Christmas Penguin (Redonkadoodles)
blendabilities: cherry cobbler, smoky slate, daffodil delight, old olive
greeting stamp: Christms Doggy (My Creative time)
ink: memento black
big shot: large stitched rectangle stackables (lawn fawn), circles collection
wink of stella glitter pen

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments

conil said…
Fantastic coloring of this adorable, gift- bearing penguin. That background is also lovely.
Wanda said…
such a cute penguin! Great coloring.
Lee-Anne said…
How sweet is this? I adore that penguin, Susangail! Simply adorable card! Thanks so much for leaving some love on my blog!
Jen Mitchell said…
What an adorable Christmas card! Who wouldn't love a penguin bearing gifts! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Kristie Goulet said…
I agree, too cute! Awesome coloring, Susan!!! Great seeing your card in the MM gallery! Hugs!
This is just too cute! I love your little penguin - he is adorable! thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Unknown said…
I Love penguins, and this little guy is the cutest! What a great card! Adorable!
Debbie Bonczek said…
Adorable card, Susan. Love that little penguin. Nice job inking him all up and bringing him to life!
Unknown said…
My oldest would love this card!! Great job!!!!
Bonnie said…
Hi Susan, we loved this card and it's the winner at Merry Monday! Let me know if you want to be our Guest Designer next week at bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.