Let Your Dreams Take Flight

I combined three challenges for today's card. 
The color challenge at Colour Me...! 
a limited supply challenge at StampNation.  
and a 
3 of something challenge at Top Tip Tuesday 
The colors are blushing bride, pistachio
pudding, rose red and a neutral. The limited supplies are
one stamp set, three ink pads (perfect with the color challenge),
and one type of embellishment. The 3 of something is the
3 balloons, the 3 enamel dots and the 3 colors.



I used all three colors on the greeting. I was trying to make it 
look like the row of colors on the blanket in the inspiration photo.
 I don't think I've ever used my pistachio pudding ink pad. 
Here is my tip for Top Tip Tuesday - I swiped 
the pad on some pistachio pudding card stock for a bit of a darker 
shade. I didn't have any rose red card stock so I swiped the ink pad
on some whisper white. This is a great way to always have
matching card stock!

For the limited supplies challenge I used the three colors from
the color challenge, the Balloon Builders stamp set from Lil' Inkers,
and for the embellishments I used some homemade enamel dots.
I did use my markers to draw the lines on the balloons so I strayed
a little bit from the challenge - oops.


Update:
Also, thank you to CM for pointing out that this card fits the
number challenge at STAMPlorations I will be submitting
it there as well.

supplies:
all from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white
stamp set: balloon builders (Lil' Inkers)
ink: rose red, pistachio pudding, blushing bride
embellishments: homemade enamel dots

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments

Darnell said…
This is a fantastic CASlicious card, Susangail! Thank you for the great tip on "making" colored card stock!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell
Sue said…
This is so pretty, Susan! I love how you used the colours x
Unknown said…
Susan this card is absolutely beautiful I love your color combo♥
cm said…
Hello, Hello...your visit to my blog, and the sweet comment you left, brought me here to thank you (Thank you!!!), and WOW! Your card is blow-me-away gorgeous! Fantastic balloons, an eye-catching design and a bonus with your tip on making coloured cardstock! Brilliant! I see numbers in your balloons...have you checked out the April challenge at STAMPlorations? Numbers and stamping...Here's the link: http://stamplorations.blogspot.ca/2015/04/april-challenge-stamps-numbers.html Have a wonderful rest-of-your-day!
~c
love your balloons, such fun texture with the print in them! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!
Bananastamper said…
Good morning! I love everything about your card, right down to the homemade(!!!) enamel dots! Fun colour combo and creative way to incorporate your title. Fabulous card!!!
Shanna :)
stampwithsandy said…
So sweet! I love those baloons. Homemade enamel dots and coloring your own card stock? You are quite resourceful, Susan! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Colour Me!
Anonymous said…
Lovely card love the colours too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)
LauraJane:) said…
Thanks for joining in the fun at STAMPlorations!! Must remember the ink on cardstock for perfect color matching mattes and frames:)
Julie B said…
Love the colours here and great idea to match them all up.
Thanks for sharing with us at STAMPlorations. :)