The Happy Couple

I've been surfing the internet tonight while waiting for the trick-or-
treaters to come to our door. Last year we had about 100 kids but 
this year we only got about 30 - oh well, lots of treats left over for 
us and I had lots of time on the internet - so it was a good night. 

I came across a site called Always Playing with Paper and they are 
currently having a challenge with a wedding theme. Perfect! I 
recently bought a wedding stamp set by Inkadinkado that I just love - 
the image that I used on this card is my favorite one. 



This card couldn't get any easier to make - I literally just stamped the
image and then the sentiment and that's it - done. I don't think this
card could get any more clean and simple. 




Be sure to head over to the Always Playing with Paper blog and 
check out all the beautiful cards.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.


Comments

Sue said…
Beautiful simplicity and elegance!
Susan Powell said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol said…
A beautiful CAS card Susan, so elegant. We had fewer visitors too this year. Carol x
Lee Ann Barrett said…
Lovely CAS card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Challenge!
Ahhhh thank you Bonnie :)