CAS Christmas



The precious metals challenge at CAS-ual Fridays and the
dimension challenge at Addicted to CAS are prefect together. 
Unfortunately the silver embossing doesn't show as well in the
photo as it looks in reality.

To give the snowflake dimension I die cut it from red, backed it with 
white and added a rhinestone to the center. I used fun foam to raise
the tag and add even more dimension.
The sentiment is embossed with silver and the tag is tied with
silver metallic thread.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

edit: I just realized I'm too late for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge :(


  

Comments

Alanna said…
What a great card design Susan. I would love for you to join the Christmas Card Challenges design team but don't see your email. Please email me at alanna.moses@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Alanna :) I would love to! I've sent you an email :)
*Vicki* said…
Wow!! That sure is a stunning card design! Love the silver thread and touches of snowflakes! :)
Kim S said…
Gorgeous! I love the way you have done the snowflake and the simple sponging around the tag is a wonderful soft look.
Thank you Kim :) I love that snowflake die set!
Sazzle Dazzle said…
Crisp, clean and so elegant
Thanks for sharing and playing along in our birthday challenge at ATCAS.
Sarah x
Peanut said…
Super simple, super cute. It is perfect as is. Great job, Susan.
x Asha
Jaydee said…
Gorgeous. The deep colors with the touches of gold and all that wonderful white space make this a perfect CAS card. So glad you joined us for our birthday celebrations at ATCAS this week
jaydee