Time to Celebrate!


It's your birthday so let's celebrate!


The "toppings" option this week at Seize the Birthday is 
Floral.
I have this floral paper from Crate Paper and thought it 
 would make a great focal piece -
and when I paired it with the striped pattern it looked complete.
I used some fun foam to pop it up a bit and give it some dimension.
Instead of stamping a sentiment I used the celebrate die from
Penny Black. A little bit of twine and some sequins and it's done.

I love when I can use a lot of pattern on a card and yet it doesn't
look busy. It doesn't always work out that way but this time it did :)
Yay!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white and basic gray, basic black
dsp (Crate Paper)
big shot: celebrate die (Penny Black), sm. stitched rectangle stackables (lawn fawn)
basic black baker's twine
sequins (dollar store)
fun foam (Michaels)

Comments

Mrs A. said…
Yes! It does work perfectly doesn't' it. The black strip is very striking. hugs Mrs A.
Patti said…
OMGoodness! I just can't tell you how much I love this card! I think the soft colors paired with the black and white are stunning. Beautiful flower images too!

Thank you for joining us at STB!

Patti
JoAnn said…
Beautiful card Susan. Love the colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.