Christmas Card Challenges #28


This week at Christmas Card Challenges we have a word
prompt for you. That word is 'Religious'.  

Here is my take on the challenge.

I used a digital image from Mo Manning called In The Manger.
I colored it up with some pencil crayons and added some Spectrum
Noir Crystal Clear glitter pen to the wings. The sentiment is from an 
old favorite from Stampin' Up! called Greetings of the Season.


Check out what the rest of the DT has come up with for you.
I hope to see you in the gallery.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white
stamp set: Greetings of the Season (retired)
ink: memento tuxedo black
digital image: In The Manger (Mo Manning)
pencil crayons (prismacolor)
glitter pen (Spectrum Noir)
fun foam (Michaels)

Comments

Rema DeLeeuw said…
Love this Susan! That image is so sweet.
laurie said…
That is really a sweet card. I love the image!
laurie said…
That is really a sweet card. I love the image!
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Laurie :)