Anything Goes

Anything goes this week at Christmas Card Challenges. Actually it'll
be for two weeks so you've got lots of time to join in.


I cased this card from the Stampin' Up! Christmas Catalogue. I thought
that Santa looked incredibly cool and had to have the stamp and punch
set to make it -  
The Happy is from a grab bag I received from a friend - sorry I don't know
the name of the die.

Now it's your turn. Check out the DT's cards and then join in the
fun. Remember you have two weeks to get your cards in.
See you in the gallery!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white
dsp: Serene Scenery
stamp set: Jolly Friends, Gorgeous Grunge, Jolly & Joyful (lil' Inker)
ink: basic black, cherry cobbler. marina mist, pool party
big shot: stitched stacked rectangles (Lawn Fawn)
foam sheet: (Michaels)

Comments

laurie said…
So cute Susan! That's a fun image!
Charmaine Stack said…
That's one cool dude and a fun grunge background!
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Charmaine :)