Merry Christmas Charlie Brown!

Okay, so my card might be a bit of a stretch for this week's theme 
at Christmas Card Challenges. When I showed it to my daughter and
my husband and asked them to guess what the theme was - neither
one of them said 'decorations'. But I like it!



I got the Charlie Brown Christmas tree and the one little ornament 
that hangs on the tree for decoration stuck in my head and I couldn't
not make the card. It qualifies in my mind - I mean there is technically
a decoration on there. Right?
The tree stamp doesn't come bent over like that - I had to perform some
stamp surgery so as to manipulate it on the stamping block to look like
Charlie Brown's tree. It was kind of scary doing it but fun in the end.



I can't wait to see how this week's challenge inspires you.

Happy Stampin'
thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white, early espresso, pear pizzazz, cherry cobbler, crumb cake
stamp set: Bright Baubles (Neat & Tangled), Endless Christmas, Hardwood
ink: early espresso, cherry cobbler,
pencil crayons: prismacolor
sparkle pen: Spectrum Noir
big shot: stitched rectangle stackables (Lawn Fawn)
foam sheet (Michaels)

Comments

This brought an instant smile to my face when I saw it!! Fabulous card!!
Rema DeLeeuw said…
Love this card Susan. Super cute image.
Thats a really cute card and its funny in a sad kind of way as it makes me think of how grateful we should be, if we have more than one christmas ball on the tree, compared to some people who will not have any this year.
Thank you Rema :) it was a fun one to make
Thank you :) you're right - it can be a very difficult time for a lot of people - I'm very grateful to have all that I do.