Donut You Know

It's been awhile since I've shared any cards on my blog that
aren't for a DT commitment. Lately the only cards I've made
have been for commitments and not for fun so today I decided
to do something just for fun. 
I'm playing along with the challenge over at
There's so many ways that the inspiration photo could get 
your creative juices flowing again. 


 I was originally going to go in a different direction but when I looked
through my supplies I came across the Donut You Know stamp and
coordinating die set from Reverse Confetti and started making donuts 
and ended up with this card.



Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white, early espresso blushing bride, melon mambo
stamp set: Donut You Know (Reverse Confetti)
ink: archival basic black
big shot: Donut you Know Confetti Cuts (Reverse Confetti), stitched stackable rectangles (Lawn Fawn)
foam sheet (Michaels)


Comments

Essie said…
what a darling card--there's nothing like a good donut to cheer you up!
Myoriah said…
That is so sweet. You did a great job. I love all the details.
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Myoriah! The sprinkles were a little bothersome to glue on but I'm glad I persevered.
sandie said…
This is adorable. Love how the sprinkles fall from the donut. Thanks for joining YhebCard Concept
Jen Timko said…
Totally adorable! Love this donut!! So glad you joined us at The Card Concept!
Such a fun card! Love all those sweet sprinkles. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.