Masculine Monday#6

I was struggling with what to make for this week's Masculine Monday card.
I knew I wanted to make a Valentine's card for my hubby but I 
wanted something different so I searched around the internet for 
some inspiration when I came across all kinds of tutorials for 
waterfall cards. 

If your guy is into gadgets and figuring out how things work like mine, then
this might be something you want to try. I showed it to my daughter
and she was amazed and more interested in how it worked than what it said. 
I knew then that this would be perfect for my DH and for many other guys 
out there.

I found an excellent tutorial by Bibi Cameron that you can check out

This is the front of the card - 

As you pull the red cord the front piece flips over like a page of a book to reveal
the next page.

And the next page.

And finally the last page and the message that is hidden on the piece with the
red cord.

I'm entering this in the current challenge at Creative Moments - 
the theme is anything goes with an optional twist of 
'love is in the air'.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white, basic black
dsp: scraps 
stamp sets: Timeless Textures, Nailed It, Perfect Pennants (retired), Feel Goods (retired)
                    Hot Hot Hot (Fresh Squeezed Stamps
ink: soft suede, crumb cake, basic black for sponging
       midnight black and rockin' red (Catherine Pooler Designs)
prismacolor pencil crayons
red cord (Recollections)

Comments

Marjeta said…
Fantastic idea. Congratulation. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment.

Marjeta