Masculine Monday #16 - A Cold Frosty!

Did anyone else call a cold beer a frosty when they were younger?
The group that I hung out with always did.
This 'frosty one' brought back some great memories.

For this week's Masculine Monday card I again kept things pretty simple 
and neutral. You can never go wrong if you keep those two things in mind.


I used a free coloring image and shrunk it down to color with my 
Prismacolor pencil crayons. I was wondering how to give it a frothy
look when I noticed a card on my desk that had snow on it and 
thought that would work - it's not perfect but it works.

Someone mentioned to me that Stampin' Up! has a set with a beer mug
in it - how did I miss that?! It's definitely going on my next order.

I used a glitter pen on the mug to give it a 'chilled' look. 
I can never get a good pic showing how the glitter pen looks but
trust me it looks 'chilled' in person.



Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white thick, basic black, soft suede
dsp: from a dollar store pack
image: free coloring page
sentiment: (Hero Arts)
pencil crayons (Prismacolor)
Chunky White Deep Impressions Embossing Enamel (Stampendous)
versamark ink
white embossing powder
glitter pen (Spectrum Noir)
big shot: stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn)

Comments