Masculine Monday #24 - Running in Circles!

My daughter came into my craft room on Saturday night asking if
she could use my stuff to make a Father's Day card. She'd been looking
on Pinterest and had come across a card she wanted to CASE.
I of course, said yes!

So for today's Masculine Monday card I'd like to introduce you to 
my daughter, Erin, and her card.

Check it out!



She gathered up some circle punches and some scrap papers of colors
she knows he likes and then went to town punching circles. She popped the circles up on dimensionals and scattered them on the
card.
The DAD letters are from the Journaling Alpha Dies by Neat & Tangled -
love those dies! She die cut the letters from thick white cardstock and then
from craft foam. She glued the letters to the foam, put a block on top of
them for a few minutes and then set them on the card.

I think it turned out great and she can be my guest here anytime!

She didn't save the pin but I will look for it and add a link here when 
I find it.
update: Click HERE to see the card that she CASE'd. It was made
by Delphine Lorelli - Erin says thanks for the inspiration Delphine!


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: basic gray, whisper white thick, assorted scraps
big shot: Journaling Alpha Dies (Neat & Tangled)
punches: a variety of circles
craft foam (Michaels)
dimensionals

Comments

Greta said…
What a great card by your daughter & bet her dad loved it!
Susan Powell said…
Erin says 'thank you' and yes her dad loved it too.