A Merry Time!

 The theme this week at Christmas Card Challenges is ornaments.
One of my favorite techniques is inlaid die-cutting and this ornament 
die is perfect for the technique and this weeks challenge.



Check out the inspiration photo below and the rest of the DT's cards HERE.
I look forward to seeing your card in the gallery.
Have fun with it.
Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white thick, basic black, basic gray, silver glimmer, silver
dsp: retired pack
stamp set: Merry & Bright (Honey Bee)
ink: memento tuxedo black
big shot: Merry Ornament (Poppy stamps), finishing touches edgelits (retired)
craft foam (Michaels)

Comments