BE


I love this sentiment!



When I saw the challenge at AAA Cards was all about words I was eager
to play along. One of the things that always seemed to come up with the
students I worked with this year was words and how much of an affect they 
can have on people.

Saying just one positive thing a day can make a big difference in 
someone's life.





Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white
stamp sets: Thoughts & Reminders (Altenew), Giggles (CP Designs)
ink: Twisted Citron (Tim Holtz distress ink), Aquatini (CP Designs)
accessories: Pattern of the Rings stencil (Winnie & Walter)
foam sheet (Michaels)

Comments

Trina P. said…
Great card, Susan. Fun sentiment stamp...works nicely for the words challenge. Love the subtle inked background too.
Jane said…
Powerful quote, love it and your card! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.
Craft-E-Place said…
Fabulous! I love the background and the quote is brilliant. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards
Elaine
Barb Ghig said…
This is such a beautiful card, Susan! I love the sentiment and how you added a pop of color with your stenciling and stamping...so striking! How nice that you chose this as a theme for your class, too...a great 'life lesson'!
Tracie Pond said…
Powerful message surrounded by beauty! Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards.
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Tracie :)