A Pastel Party at The Card Concept




We're having a pastel party at The Card Concept this week. This challenge
took me outside my comfort zone. Pastel colors are not something I gravitate to in any way. Not in my decorating, not in the clothes that I wear and not in my crafting. When I think of pastels I think of babies which is great because when I saw the inspiration photo my first thought was baby card.



How does this photo inspire you?
I'd love to see how.
Click HERE to see what the rest of the DT came up with and then I 
hope to see your card in the gallery.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



supplies:
stamps: Bookcase Builder (SU), Background Blocks (Concord & 9th), Sentiment (Studio G)
ink: Blushing Bride (SU), Soft Sky (SU), So Saffron (SU), Mint Macaron (SU), Crumb Cake (SU)
accessories: stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels)

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments

Kim Heggins said…
This is just so sweet...love your adorable baby card.
Your card is just so precious!!! Love it!!!