Grateful




I ordered the latest Stamp of Approval Box by Catherine Pooler and it 
arrived the other day. YAY!!!

Needless to say, I've been having tons of fun in my craft room this weekend.

For the tag, I sponged on some distress oxide inks and then stamped the leaf stamps with water to remove some of the ink. It has the effect of bleaching without the smell of the bleach. It's a great technique. Next I embossed the
sentiment with white embossing powder.

I made the background piece by stamping and sponging with distress oxide 
inks and the beautiful Leaf Motif set by CP Designs.

If you haven't heard of the Stamp of Approval Box yet you really should 
check it out. The products are all really well thought out, the quality is 
amazing and everything coordinates beautifully.
This one is probably my favorite box yet. It's fall themed and fall is my
favorite time of the year.

I can't wait to play some more.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



supplies:
stamps: Good Things (CP Designs), Leaf Motifs (CP Designs)
Distress Oxide Inks: Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint, Iced Spruce and Walnut Stain (Tim Holtz)
ink: versamark
paper: whisper white thick (SU), soft suede (SU)
accessories: Tags Etc Dies (CP Designs), white embossing powder (SU), Iridescent Sequins (SU), linen thread (SU), retired ribbon (SU)


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments

Brawny x said…
Absolutely gorgeous. What fab colours x
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Brawny :) Love the distress oxide inks - they blend beautifully and the colors are fabulous!