It's All About the WREATH!

A new challenge just went up at StampNation and I'm sure you're going to want to play along with this one!



It's all about the WREATH!

Check out the sneak peek above. 
Does it inspire you?
I know I'm inspired to go make some more cards.

This was a fun challenge to be a part of.
Can you guess which card is mine?

Have you started your Christmas cards?
Why not start with this challenge?

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products 
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments

Susan said…
I have no idea which one is yours. They are all gorgeous! I bet it's the one where you gave the tiny close-up peek.
Susan Powell said…
Thanks Susan - mine is the the second one in from the right.