The Last One

A card with no stamps or ink?
Yup!


I think this is my favorite wreath die - and it comes with the joy die too. 
It's from the Winterhaven Collection from Catherine Pooler Designs.
It's perfect for the challenge we have for you at

Check out the inspiration photo.



I know the picture says Candy Canes on it but I was inspired by the
picture of the wreath so I went with that.
I die cut the wreath in white and in cherry cobbler. I cut the berries off the cherry cobbler one and glued them onto the white one. It took a bit of time 
but I love how it turned out.

Sadly, this is our last challenge.
It has been a pure joy to be part of this amazing design team for 
the last 2 years. I have 'met' some amazing people and had an absolute
blast designing cards for all the challenges.

Check out the Christmas Card Challenge DT's cards HERE and I hope to 
see your cards in the gallery.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


supplies:
stamps: none on this card
ink: none on this card
paper: whisper white thick (SU), cherry cobbler (SU), wood textures dsp (SU)
accessories: Joy Wreath Dies (CP Designs), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels)



visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products 
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments

Greta said…
What a beautiful die set & I love the woodgrain background--great card!