Happy New Year!!

2014!! This is going to be the year that I keep my New Year's resolutions!! I hope!! Every year I make the same ones - to be healthy and to get organized - and while I do pretty good with them, I know I can do better still. 
I've also decided to choose a word that will describe how I want to be and how I want to live my life and that word is STRONG. To stay strong in my commitment to a healthy lifestyle - physically, emotionally and also in my personal relationships. This past year, actually the past few years have had their struggles. I've learned a lot about myself, what I'm capable of, what I want and also what I don't want. 
I am truly blessed to have a family that loves each other and also likes each other. I am thankful each and every day for all that they bring to my life.
I am looking forward to 2014 and all that it has to offer.
Happy New Year everyone!!!
Make it your best year yet!!

I think this is the first card I've ever made that hasn't included stamping -
all the products are from Stampin' Up!

recipe:
whisper white and basic black card stock
silver glimmer paper
sweet sorbet dsp
retro fresh this and that designer washi tape
needlepoint embossing folder

Comments

Nan0807 said…
Love this card! Looking at it today I think it would make a great title page for a scrapbook. I may copy the idea for one of my albums.
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Sharon - copy away :)