Freshly Made

Today's card is for a sketch challenge over at 
Here is the sketch for this week...


The angled look is really trendy right now and fun to do too!

Here is my card based on the sketch. 



I used 2 different but co-ordinating pieces of dsp from the 
Fresh Prints DSP Stack. It is FULL of fun prints!
The pattern on top is not something I would've ever worked with in
the past but with all the challenges that I've been doing these past
couple of months, I've really gotten out of my comfort zone and
have welcomed in a whole new world of card-making.

supplies:
card stock: whisper white
dsp: fresh prints dsp stack
stamp sets: flower shop, sketched birthday
ink: pretty in pink, strawberry slush
punch: pansy (co-ordinates with flower shop stamp set)
embellishments: whisper white baker's twine, pearls

Happy Stampin' 
and thanks for visiting!

Comments

Claire said…
You're so right about all those angled cards...seeing it everywhere! This looks lovely with such a bold and vibrant dp...love the pink!