Manly? Yes, but I like it too!

I couldn't wait to get the Wetlands Stamp set and play with
it. It's a set I've wanted for a LONG time but for one reason
or another I put off buying it. That was silly!! It's
a FANTASTIC set! The images and the font are both
beautiful!!


I haven't added a greeting to this one yet. I wasn't sure where 
I would put it, but now I'm thinking that a smaller greeting,
perhaps from Teeny Tiny Wishes would work nicely where
my watermark is. 
I combined two colors to sponge the sky and also two colors
to sponge the bottom of the card. I thought it added a bit more
depth than just using one color for each.

This card reminds me of a picture that was hanging on the
wall in my Grandparents house. I don't remember it specifically, but
for whatever reason, I picture something like this in their house.

Yes, there is a smudge or two on the card but I've decided to
imagine they are birds flying in the distance. It works for me :)
I find this card to be very peaceful - I had planned on sending it
to my brother for his birthday - but I like looking at it. 
Time to make another one :)


supplies:
all supplies from Stampin' Up
card stock: whisper white, early espresso
dsp: soho subway
stamp set: wetlands
ink: early espresso, coastal cabana, island indigo,
       summer starfruit, crumb cake
embellishments: gold baker's twine

Happy Stampin'
and thanks for visiting!

Comments