Tri-fold Punch Card

I saw a picture on pinterest the other day where someone
had taken the scalloped topper tag punch and made a 
tri-fold card. I had to give it a try!


Amazingly enough, when I folded the card stock into three, I
was very skeptical that I would be able to punch through all 
three layers at once. But it worked!!


I thought the Happy Watercolor stamp set would be perfect
for this. I stamped it in early espresso on the two outer folds and then 
again on pool party, summer starfruit and a piece of dsp from the 
sweet sorbet dsp (SAB). I cut out individual flowers and layered
them on top of the original image. It was a little time consuming but
I think it was totally worth it!

The greeting on the center fold is from Hero Arts - it's probably
my most favorite stamp set of all time!
The happy birthday banner is from the 
Banner Greetings Hostess set.

I love the way this turned out!

supplies:
all stampin up unless noted
card stock: whisper white, crumb cake, pool party,
      summer starfruit
dsp: sweet sorbet (SAB)
stamp set:  banner greetings (hostess),gorgeous grunge,
       enjoy life (hero arts)
ink: early espresso
embellishments: SAB twine
punch: scallop tag topper punch

Happy Stampin'
and thanks for visiting!

Comments

euclid314 said…
Came over from Stamp Nation. Really like this card. Will be CASing it since I have all the stuff-even the sentiment! TFS!
Susan Powell said…
You're very welcome - thanks for dropping by :)
seniorpal said…
This is pretty, folding I have not tried this is my inspiration now. Thanks