Watercolor Wednesday

 I've had some watercolor paper sitting on my craft
table for the last week and finally got around to using
it last night. I've seen so many watercolor cards on 
the internet and have been wanting to play with the technique.

For such a simple effect it sure has a big impact!
I love it!!!


One thing to remember - when stamping on watercolor paper 
the image may not be completely covered. At first I thought I was
going to have to fill the leaves in but after a second look I decided
 I liked the way it looks. The black really pops off the page.



I have to say I LOVE this technique!!




supplies:
card stock: watercolor paper, basic black, strawberry slush
        coastal cabana
stamp set: words to live by (fresh squeezed) summer silhouettes
ink: strawberry slush, coastal cabana, summer starfruit, stazon


Happy Stampin'
and thanks for visiting!

Comments

Kristie Goulet said…
This is so pretty, Susan! Watercoloring is so much fun!
Susan Powell said…
Thanks Kristie! - it is fun and something I want to play with some more :)