Merry Monday #110

It's time for another challenge over at Merry Monday.
This week the challenge is to use Christmas inspired
food on your Christmas project.


I instantly thought of hot chocolate as it's the only time
of year that I drink it.  A nice, big, steaming mug of hot chocolate 
after hours in the snow building a snowman is the perfect way
to warm up.



This card actually took me a lot longer to create than you 
would think. I played with a lot of different ideas for the card base
but in the end I decided that CAS was the way to go. 

Popping up the mugs of hot chocolate with dimensionals
was all I needed to make me feel this card was done.


supplies:
card stock: whisper white, early espresso
dsp: be of good cheer, season of style
stamp sets: hot hot hot (fresh squeezed stamps),
     warmth and wonder
ink: early espresso


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



Comments

Notes by Nina said…
Love it!! Great CAS card. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.
Kristie Goulet said…
You already know I LOVE this CAS card. Perfection. Love how you paper pieced the mugs. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!
Bonnie said…
What pretty mugs to drink your hot chocolate out of! The CAS background is just perfect! Thanks, Susan, for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!
Oh, this is so cute! I love mugs and cups :) Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday!
Katie Melhus said…
Such a warm and cozy Christmas card :) Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!
Gorgeous, love the mugs!!!
Di said…
Love the clean look of this great card - and a perfect sentiment too!

Hugs, Di xx
Susan Sudbury said…
Love this card! Popping the mugs up added just the right touch!
Jessi Fogan said…
This layout is perfection! I always find the CAS cards take the longest too - placement matters so much more. You rocked it!