Polaroid Technique

I've been fighting a 'bug' this week which means I haven't been in
my craft room at all :( 
I made this card a while ago now and it's still one of my fav's so I thought
I would share it. I think it's called the polaroid technique and it is beyond easy! 
Seriously!!


Here are the steps:

-cut card stock for stamping on to desired size
-mask off area for stamping (I used post-it notes)
-sponge lightly in color of choice
-stamp image (I used the same color)
-remove mask
-add greeting
-spritz card stock
-mat it on card coordinating card stock
-add to your card base (I used dimensionals)

and you are done!

supplies
card stock: very vanilla, basic black, sahara sand
stamp sets: forever young, petite pairs
ink: basic gray
big shot: woodgrain EF

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!





Comments