Hello Friend

Hello and welcome to a brand new week!
When I saw the sketch over at Retro Sketches, I couldn't 
wait to play along.

Here is my card...


...and here is the sketch


I love how simple this layout is - yet it has so many possibilities. 

I stamped the Hello Friend from Peachy Keen and then added
the lines by using an image from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.
 I punched out the little flowers and sponged the edges, 
colored some brads with coordinating ink and then added
those with dimensionals.

Easy Peasy!


supplies:
card stock: whisper white, real red, coastal cabana
dsp: fresh prints paper pack
stamps: peachy keen, gorgeous grunge
ink: baked brown sugar, coastal cabana, real red
punch: petite petals
brads

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!!





Comments

Kristie Goulet said…
Great take on the sketch, Susan! Love the colors.
Susan, I love your use of the sketch and those colors are awesome! Thank you for playing with us this week!
LeAnne said…
Love how sweet & simple this is, yet very striking!
OH Babs said…
I liked how you used the grunge stamp as a background for the sentiment. It does look easy peasy but cute easy peasy.
Nora Noll said…
I LOVE the grunge stamp behind the sentiment. It looks so cool. Really pretty card!!
Stacey said…
Such a beautiful CAS card; I feel a CASE coming on :) I, too, like how you used the Gorgeous Grunge for your greeting background AND I like how you combined your colors in the center flower. Very nice card!