What's Your Fav?


Who wants a popsicle?

 
The challenge over at AAA Cards is to create a card using summer food.
Growing up, my most favorite popsicle was root beer! I haven't been
able to find them anywhere in years!



I used the word window punch to make these popsicles and the sticks.
I punched out 2 pieces for each popsicle and 1 for the sticks. Cut the one for
the sticks in half and attach to the popsicle piece. I sponged the edges of
the 'sticks' a little bit first. 
I laid the two halves of the popsicle beside each other, upside down and placed
 dimensionals over the center attaching the two sides together. I drew on 
the white lines with a chalk marker and then covered them with 
crystal effects. (Word of warning when using crystal effects - it can take  
a LONG time to dry if you put too much on, which I did - lol)

I'm also submitting this to the anything goes challenge at Sister Act


supplies:
card stock: whisper white, tangerine tango,
    melon mambo, elegant eggplant, crumb cake
dsp: maritime, back to black
stamp sets: peachy keen, something to celebrate
ink: melon mambo, stazon, crumb cake
chalk marker
punch: word window
big shot: on film framelits
embellishments: crystal effects, sycamore street button, 
     whisper white baker's twine, sequins (craft medley)


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments

Jane said…
Your trio of double ice lollies look delicious. Thanks for joining in the challenge at AAA Cards.
I MUST HAVE A POPSICLE! !!
All these "cool" & delicious cards posted to AAA Cards this week! Yours is yummy and shinning. I love Liquid Crystal. Great card you have, thank you for sharing it with us this week. We hope to more of you in the future. Cheerio, Victoria Lavender
Alycia said…
Just fabulous!! Thanks for sharing with us over at Sister Act. :) -Alycia
Angela said…

Susan these three look so cool and yummy! Thanks for sharing your favorite summer food with us at AAA Cards this week!