THANK YOU!!!!

 My goal when I started this blog was to post something every day. 
Lately I haven't been able to do that - these last few weeks have been
a little crazy. I've been spending hours daily on the picket line - it's
amazing how exhausting that is. I'm just now getting over a bout of
food poisoning - not fun!  

I want to send a big THANK YOU!! and a shout out to the following blogs;

Today I was going back over some card challenges that I've entered
and was thrilled to find that a card I had made was chosen as the 
shooting star over at Tis' the Season.  
Click here to see the card.




I was also thrilled to see that this card was chosen for an honorable mention




Then I came across  this show stopper award. The theme was lovely leaves
and since fall is my favorite time of year I was eager to play along with the
challenge. Click here to see the card  that was chosen as one of the show
stoppers at Curtain Call



This card was chosen for an honorable mention at Colour Me...! The 
challenge was to use Daffodil Delight and neutral. Yellow has never been
one of my favorite colors to work with and something I've challenged 
myself to use more of so when I saw this challenge, I jumped on it.



If you haven't checked out these blogs yet I definitely recommend that you do.
The design teams for these blogs and the people that participate in the 
challenges are some very talented people.


Thank you to all that visit my blog and leave me such lovely comments.
I read and appreciate each and every one of them and each and
every one of you!!!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments

Shona Chambers said…
Its funny, I planned the same thing when I started my blog but came to realise that my life is just a bit too busy for that. How exciting to find out about all these challenges...congratulations!! Must feel a bit like xmas....!