You're So Cool


At CAS on Sunday the challenge is 
'Cheer up, buttercup'
Make a card to brighten someone's day.
At Addicted to Stamps and More the challenge is to
make a CAS card.
At Creative Moments the challenge is 
 Anything Goes with the optional twist of Teentastic - A card or creation 
for a teenager.

Based on my teenager and her friends, popsicles and ice cream 
always make things better.



I embossed with white and then colored in the images. Then
I fussy cut them and popped them up on dimensionals. 
 I accidentally got some purple ink on the background so out
came the aqua painter and on went some splatters.
I then decided to color all the treats with the wink of stella
glitter pen - I think it makes the treats look cold.

I think I may just have to make a trip to the store for
some popsicles! Growing up, my favorite was always
Root Beer flavor but now those are impossible to find.
What was your favorite?



supplies:
card stock Neenah Solar White 110lb
stamp set: Ice Cream Dream (Simon Says Stamps)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: worn lipstick, dusty concord, shaded lilac, 
      ripe persimmon, antique linen
ink: versamark (Stampin' Up!)
embossing powder: white (Stampin' Up!)
big shot: large stitched rectangle stackables (lawn fawn)
embellishments: glitter pen (Wink of Stella)

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!





Comments

Carol said…
This is such a fun card Susan, love your splattery background. Carol x
Bananastamper said…
I LOVE this!!! The splatter was a happy mistake that turned your card into a masterpiece!
My fave growing up was banana, lol!
Unknown said…
Oh I love this sweet card Debbs xx
Karen M said…
Your card is so cute and I love the ice-creams! Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM xx
cotnob said…
This is a brilliant card, such a fabulous CAS design.
Pauline
x
Rahmat said…
Yummy and CASlicious card! So glad to see at ATSM.
Lee-Anne said…
So sweet and totally yummy, Susan! Love the colors! So happy you could join us at ATSM!
*Vicki* said…
Love your card with the watercolor "cool treats" and splattered background!! Thanks for joining with us at ATSM!! :)
Dana said…
Oh yummy card!! Thanks for playing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!!
Mariken said…
Lovely CAS card, thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!