Why I've been MIA


I haven't been around for a couple of weeks now and boy 
have I missed it. My daughter and I are switching rooms.
She's moving down to the basement and I'm moving 
upstairs. For some unknown reason I thought it 
wouldn't take as long as it has. I'm planning on
having it finished this weekend and getting back 
to stamping as soon as it's finished.


I have way more stamping supplies than I thought I did
and my daughter has way more clothes than I thought
she did! 


I've painted the trim a nice crisp white and the walls are
going to be a nice warm gray color called 'storm'. I love
the color gray and I love storms so I thought it was the
perfect color to choose. I'll be painting the gray this
afternoon.


Once the painting is done the process of moving all my
 supplies upstairs begins.

I can't wait for it to be finished and to start stamping
again!

See y'all real soon!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments