Cheers

These ladies make me smile every time I see them!
And the greeting, 'At our age we're going to need glasses...
LOTS AND LOTS OF THEM!' makes me giggle.
I can relate to the needing glasses part for sure - sadly I can't get
by without my reading glasses anymore.



I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - food and/or drink
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes
Allsorts - favorite color

I had to think about my favorite color for a bit and then 
realized it's white because I can put any color with it and
it always looks clean and crisp.

supplies:
all from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white heavy
stamp set: Wine Diva (Art Impressions)
ink: memento black, versafine onyx black
blendabilities: nude, smoky slate, cherry cobbler, melon mambo, soft sky,
       wild wasabi, crumb cake, old olive, wisteria wonder, color lifter
Tim Holtz distress ink: tumbled glass, weathered wood


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments

Karren said…
Fabulous card using such a fun image! Love it!
debby4000 said…
Your card is fabulous and love the sentiment perfect for that fun image.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby
Armiida said…
Fabulous card. That image is so fun.