The Eyes Have It!

The challenge at Less is More is to make a one layer card
with eyes on it. I saw that and didn't even look at the cards that
were there for inspiration - I knew exactly what I wanted to do.
I've had this monster stamp set for a loooong time but never
used it as it never seemed to stamp a crisp image. BUT today
I received some happy mail - my birthday present from my
husband arrived today - it was the MISTI!!! This card was
perfect for it. I was able to stamp the image more than once
to ensure a crisp image. 
It worked!



I thought I had some googly eyes to use on this but I
can't find them anywhere (I'll probably find them in a day or two)
so I used crystal effects to give the eyes some dimension
and some shine. 
If you look closely (not too closely or you'll see the 
smudge haha) you'll notice little white dots on the monsters
cheeks. Lastly, I used a white jelly roll pen to add them. I love 
how it seems to finish the card off.

Now to go check out everyone's cards at Less is More

supplies:
all from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white (reg & heavy)
stamp set: Monstermaniacs, Happiest Birthday Wishes
               Balloon Builders (lil' Inkers)
blendabilities: melon mambo, wisteria wonder, coastal cabana,
     smoky slate, rich razzleberry, pink pirouette, bermuda bay,
     cherry cobbler, wild wasabi
ink: watermelon wonder, mint macaron, rich razzleberry, 
     memento tuxedo black, versafine onyx black
Tim Holtz distress ink: old paper
white jelly roll pen (Sakura)
big shot: large stitched rectangle stackables
crystal effects

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



Comments

Chrissie said…
This is such fun!
What a great row of sweeties... lots of eyes too!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Sazzle Dazzle said…
Lots of fun eyes, colours and images
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More
Neets B said…
Such a fun card, fab colours, lots of eyes and I love the addition of the white accents.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More
Anne said…
What a fun card, glad you were finally able to use your stamp!
Thanks for joining us
Anne
Less is More