A Foxy Christmas

I bought the Lawn Fawn Joy To The Woods stamp and die set over a
year ago and used it for the first time yesterday. When I saw the 
challenge at Curtain Call was to use a fox on your card I decided it
was time to put this set to use.


When I showed my card to my husband he said 'how does the fox make 
it Christmas card?' I said 'how does it not?'  He just smiled.



Make sure you pop over to the Curtain Call blog and check out all the 
cards - there are some really cute ones! Actually, they're all pretty cute!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.


supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white, basic black
dsp: Sweet Li'l Things
stamp set: Joy To The Woods (Lawn Fawn)
ink: versamark, real red, smoky slate for sponging
Big shot: Joy To The Woods (Lawn Fawn), Stitched Hillside Borders (Lawn Fawn)
embossing powder: whisper white
blendabilities
fun foam



Comments

Peanut said…
Oh that is tooo cute, Susangail. I am a mega LF fan.... which makes this card extra joyful! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Got to follow ya!
x Asha
Leigh Penner said…
I love the scene you created! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!
Kim S said…
He's PERFECT for Christmas!! I love your little forest scene - SO sweet.