Happy B-day 2 You!



For the first time in a week I woke up with energy. I have an 
ear infection in both ears and it's worn me out. I get home from work 
and pretty much go to bed but today I ran to to my craft room 
to make a card before I leave for work.

I don't know what this technique is called but I LOVE IT!!!
You stamp in white ink first and then stamp the same image 
again over top of the white but slightly off. 
I love the effect.
The stamp sets I used are
 Flower Patch from Stampin' Up!
Bold Wishes from CAS-ual Fridays

I combined a few challenges for this one card - 
The Paper Players - use a number on your card
CAS(E) this Sketch! - see below
colourQ - see below


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.























Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

Leigh Penner said…
This is so pretty! Great take on the sketch!
Colleen Begley said…
Love this! So pretty with how you incorporated the large and small flowers and butterfly images around the sentiment per the sketch. I've done that technique a few times, but not recently. This reminds me how nice it looks. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.
stampwithsandy said…
Beautiful card, Susangail! I love the stamping on kraft, and the sentiment is "2" perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!
Unknown said…
Very eye-catching card Susangail. I do hope you are feeling better!
Lisa Elton said…
Sorry you haven't been feeling well, hope you're better soon. Your card is pretty, love the offset white stamping! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!
Sylvia said…
What a fun birthday card, Susan! Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.
donna mikasa said…
Wonderful take on the sketch--love that stamping technique on kraft!