Merry Christmas


It's time for another challenge at Christmas Card Challenges 
and this week it's a photo challenge - check it out below.


This card took some time to make - not sure why - but I love how
it turned out. I die cut a circle from some Inkadinkado masking paper 
and sponged the sky with some Tim Holtz distress ink. The deer is a
die from My Creative Time. For the sentiment I used a brand new die from Poppy Stamps called Merry Ornament with some glitter paper. I 
cut off the ornament and just used the Merry. 
I embossed Christmas in white and then decided it needed something
else so I added some falling snow with some white embossing paste
and called it done.


Head over to the Christmas Card Challenges blog and check out
the rest of the design team's cards. I hope you'll be inspired
to play along.

Have a great day!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

Supplies:
whisper white card stock - Stampin' Up!
basic black card stock - Stampin' Up!
glitter paper - I can't remember where I got it.
stamping mask paper - Inkadinkado
salty ocean, chipped sapphire and stormy sky distress ink - Tim Holtz
Oh Deer die - My Creative Time
Jolly & Joyful stamp set - Lil' Inker
Merry Ornament die - Poppy Stamps
versamark ink - Stampin' Up!
white embossing powder - Stampin' Up!
falling snow stencil - Simon Says Stamp
white embossing paste - Dream Weaver
fun foam


Comments

laurie said…
I love the texture on your card..great take on the challenge!
laurie said…
I love the texture on your card..great take on the challenge!
Shirley-Anne said…
An amazing snow scene Love that moon !
Such a wonderful card Susangail.

Love and hugs
Maarit