Do You Want To Build A Snowman?

I've had the stamp set called Build a Snowman from Stampendous
for quite a while now but it's never seen any ink. But today it did!

 At Christmas Card Challenge this week we have a word prompt 
challenge for you and guess what? It's snowman. Time to pull out that
unused stamp set and build a snowman or three.



It's 40C outside but inside I'm building snowmen and drinking tea.
(And singing the song from Frozen - you know the one! I bet
you're singing it right now).


I added some chunky white deep impression embossing enamel from
Stampendous and heat set it for the snow and for the trim on the hat.

I'll be making more snowmen this summer :)
Time for you to build a snowman and join the challenge.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
card stock: whisper white (Stampin' Up!)
stamp set: Build a Snowman (Stampendous), Snowy Sayings (CAS-ual Fridays)
ink: versafine
prismacolor pencil crayons
chunky white deep impression embossing enamel (Stampendous)
fun foam (Michaels)

Comments

Shirley-Anne said…
Awesome well dressed trio . Fabulous card .hugs Shirley-Anne
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Shirley-Anne :)