Time to Color!

Color challenges are always fun! And we've got a great one for you
this week at Christmas Card Challenges.
Check 'em out!


It took me awhile to come up with something for these colors. I tried
a few different ideas and then settled on the one you see below - once
I splattered on some blue ink and added the linen thread.


The holly stamp is one that's been in my stash forever. I have no 
idea what it's called but it's from PSX and well used!

Now, hop on over to Christmas Card Challenges and check out 
what the DT has come up with to inspire you.
See you in the gallery!

Hapy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies: from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white, basic gray, watercolor paper 
stamp set: Holly (PSX),  CL722 (Hero Arts)
ink: basic gray archival, 
marker: cherry cobbler, garden green
Tim Holtz distress ink: salty ocean, broken china, tumbled glass, stormy sky
big shot: circles die
linen thread
fun foam (Michaels)

Comments