Happy Birthday


I'm playing along with The ABC Challenge  and the theme is
M is For Maiden - to make a card for a young girl.
I've had this Penny Black stamp for years - it's called Hip! 



I stamped the image with versafine onyx black ink and colored it 
in with some Blendabilities from Stampin' Up! 
I cut a strip of DSP for a pop of something on the side and then
used fun foam to attach it to the card base. I usually use white
but I thought green would be fun.

I found a couple other fun stamps from Penny Black in my supply
and thought I'd give them a try too.

 

Aren't they cute! And to think I was going to get rid of them???


Happy Stampin'
Thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white, pear pizzazz
stamp set: Hip! (Penny Black), sentiment (dollar store)
ink: versafine onyx black
blendabilities: old olive, coastal cabana, daffodil delight
dsp: Pop of Pink Specialty pack
fun foam (Michaels)

Comments