Happy Birthday StampNation!

It's been 6 years since Catherine Pooler opened the doors of
StampNation. It is a site like no other. 
You'll find a community of friendship and support, challenges, tutorials 
and so much more!


To celebrate, StampNation is having a week long party full of fun daily challenges based on Catherine's new line of inks. 

The first theme is gift tags and uses the pink color called Party Dress.
I don't have the inks YET but I do plan on ordering all of them soon so
I improvised. (Check out all her ink colors below)



I used picked raspberry and worn lipstick distress inks from Tim Holtz for
the background and pink No.025 and light pink No.026 Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers for the giraffe. (All the colors are listed below)
This was such a fun challenge - I rarely ever make tags and I was really 
inspired by the tag Catherine made.

I think my favorite part of the tag is the embossed black piece. I used a
retired CAS-ual Fridays stamp set called Big Thanks to stamp the circles
in versamark and then emboss with clear embossing powder. Love the
look when combined with the embossed pink tag.


The tags are from the Tag Buddies Fri-Dies also from CAS-ual Fridays.
The giraffe, sentiment and hearts are from the Genevieve Giraffe stamp set from Gina K.

Here's a pic of Catherine's ink colors - she also has a Midnight Black.
I can't wait until they are all in my possession!
You can check out her online store here



Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
Stampin' Up card stock: whisper white, basic black, watercolor paper 
stamp set: Genevieve Giraffe (Gina K), Big Thanks (CAS-ual Fridays), En Francais (Stampin' Up)
Tim Holtz distress ink: picked raspberry and worn lipstick
Zig markers: pink, light pink, pale pink, pale green, fl. green, deep green, lilac, light violet
versafine onyx black ink
Tag Buddies Fri-Dies (CAS-ual Fridays)
clear and white embossing powders (Stampin' Up)
basic black baker's twine (Stampin' Up)
old olive ribbon (retired Stampin' Up)
sequins (dollar store)

Comments