Warmest Holiday Wishes

We've got a fun challenge for you this week at
It's a photo challenge and the photo is of presents.


You'll notice I didn't use the presents as inspiration. I went
with the colors of the presents. It's one of my favorite combos to 
make Christmas cards with and there just happened to be a piece 
of DSP on my desk that was perfect for this challenge.

The stamped image was also sitting on my desk - it was leftover from
a card class I had before Christmas. I grabbed the snowflakes, some 
pearls - colored one red for the nose - and I was done.
This was definitely a quick card to make.

Check out the rest of the DT's cards here and then I look forward
to seeing your card in the gallery.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white
dsp: Candy Cane Lane 
stamp set: (no name on it)Art C
ink: early espresso, cherry cobbler, old olive
wooden snowflakes (retired Stampin' Up!)
basic pearls
big shot: stitched stackable rectangles (Lawn Fawn)
foam sheet: Michaels

Comments

I love the red pearl nose and those snowflakes are fabulous! Great card!

Stacey (DT Sister)